A new Deceit update v2021.9.1 released on PC. According to the official Deceit patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Deceit patch v2021.9.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Deceit Patch Notes – October 21, 2021
- The ‘Ghostly’ Armour Item Upgrade will now also apply the Ghost effect to you, instead of only being visible to others.
- The ‘Explosive’ Lethal Injection Item Upgrade now has a fuse delay, leaving the dynamite in your victim’s neck for a few seconds before it explodes.
- Interrogate now tells the first voter (the player who downed them) what team the eliminated player was on, rather than telling the last voter.
- If your Infected partner gets downed they will remain outlined as red to you, instead of turning yellow.
- Players that have just been voted out (mid-electrocution) will no longer influence how many votes are required to eliminate a player downed during this time.
- Our in-game translations have been updated thanks to our Community Translators!
- The server selection list can sometimes get stuck empty.
- FIXED The ‘Vampire #4’ challenge isn’t completable.
- FIXED Item Upgrades in the ‘Loadout’ don’t show their images.
- DLC Terror Challenges incorrectly warn you about not owning the DLC.
- FIXED The ‘Ghostly’ Armour Item Upgrade can stop displaying correctly.
- FIXED The history entry for Item Upgrades found in the Labyrinth doesn’t have a description.