A new Deceit update v2021.9.2 released on PC. According to the official Deceit patch notes, the latest update added new Halloween event to the game.
Check out more details below.
Deceit Patch Notes – October 29, 2021
- This Halloween weekend, through to midday Monday GMT, you’ll earn an extra 50% Tickets when playing.
- You can now preview your microphone and voice settings in the settings menu, by selecting the “Test Voice” option.
- Added support for plugging in microphones and output devices whilst the game is open.
Reward Crates have had their interactions simplified, making disabling them no longer a separate interaction on the tamper box but instead a secondary interaction (defaulted to ‘X’) on the crate itself. You can still shoot the tamper box on the side of the crate to disable it if you prefer.
- The item displayed above Reward Crates now spins once the crate is in-progress.
- Our in-game translations have been updated thanks to our Community Translators.
- Fuse Dispensers and Fuse Boxes at night are now outlined through walls if you’re close to them.
- [FIXED] Players crash if they use the Inspection Kit whilst wearing ‘Ghostly’ armour.
- [FIXED] Players can animation cancel placing a fuse in a fuse box at night.
- [FIXED] Challenges that require you to use the Inspection Kit, Tracker, Lethal Injection or Antidote as a specific character don’t work.
- [FIXED] Changes to your Windows default microphone & voice output devices aren’t detected without a game restart.
- [FIXED] Game settings aren’t reset in the UI if you make changes & then close the settings window without applying them.
- [FIXED] The countdown timer for the Double Objective activating shows ‘0’ for the final 5 seconds.