Death’s Door update (August 6, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Death’s Door patch notes, the latest update brings added controller tweaks, UI fixes, and more. Apart from this, Deaths Door patch also added performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Death’s Door patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Death’s Door Patch Notes (August 6, 2021)
- Tweaked controller configuration in-game to allow DS4Windows to work correctly with Playstation controllers.
- Added “uinput” flag to config file, may allow some users to have native controller support over Bluetooth when using Dualsense controllers.
- Some general code optimization for UI.
- Fixed some lag spikes in some AI pathfinding.
- Optimised some ray cast checks for moving platforms.
- Changed some characters’ animated interpolation to be smoother at higher framerates.
- Enabled Graphics Jobs in Unity, should allow more code to run spread over separate CPU cores while preparing for rendering.
- Changed order of saving on scene loads to prevent a potential rare crash.
Download free Death’s Door patch on PC.