A new Death Stranding update version 1.07 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Death Stranding update 1.07 patch notes, the new update resolves various issues and added some gameplay changes. Apart from this, Death Stranding version 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with the quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Death Stranding version 1.07 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Death Stranding update 1.07 changelog
- New font size options added to the menu.
- You can now walk up to vehicles and dismantle them by holding the options button.
- Cargo on back becomes transparent when needed to let you see the odradek
- Lost cargo is now sorted by destination instead of size.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added network improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Death Stranding update 1.07 is now available for download.