Deadside update 0.2.5 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Deadside patch notes, the latest update added various stability and performance improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Deadside patch 0.2.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Deadside Patch Notes – December 21, 2021
- New Year and Christmas themed items.
- Inventory and chests system rework.
- Max storage count per base is doubled (now 6 per base).
- Zoom for iron sights.
- Two new settlements added, more details added to existing encounters.
- Graphics optimizations and improvements.
- SFX system improvements (ricochets, fly-bys, sounds delay based on the distance to emitter).