Deadside update 0.2.5.1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Deadsidepatch notes, the latest hotfix added stability and performance fixes.
Recently, a big game update added various new features, fixes, quality of life changes, and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Deadside patch 0.2.5.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in today’s Deadside Patch Notes?- December 30, 2021
- Non-updating container inventories.
- Moving weapon mods to containers.
- Disconnection due to dragging an item from a container to a hotbar.
- Various graphical bugs.
- Increased light brightness during daytime.
- Improved appearance of water surfaces.
- Fixed polygonal landscape artifacts.
Download free Deadside patch 0.2.5.1 on PC (Steam).