Dead Or Alive 6 (DOA6) update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Dead Or Alive 6 update 1.06 patch notes, the new update various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, DOA6 patch 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the launch of the game, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead Or Alive 6 (DOA6) version 1.06 patch is expected to resolve these issues. Check out more details below.
Dead Or Alive 6 (DOA6) Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Added new characters “Mira Shiranui” and “Kura Diamond”. (It becomes available when you purchase the usage right)
- Added match rules “Birthus” that can be played in a row in a lobby match.
- Expand the scope of lobby chat text chat.
- Changed chat window and text size for lobby match text chat.
- Adjustment of game balance.
- Fixed Matchmaking issues with DOA6 update 1.06.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Dead Or Alive 6 update 1.06 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements added with DOA6 1.06.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Dead Or Alive 6 version 1.06.
Dead Or Alive 6 (DOA6) update 1.06 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.