Dead Cells v1.8.5 (April update) is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Dead Cells patch notes, the latest patch added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dead Cells update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dead Cells Update v1.8.5 Patch Notes
- Translation included for all langages.
Quality of life
- The Beginner’s Bow and the Old Wooden Shield are no longer “side hand only”.
- Fixed Conjonctivius interaction with freezing (platform staying out, etc.).
- Fixed “on destroy” affixes appearing on the Swarm.
- Fixed the obtention of the White □□□□ Outfit being conditioned by having unlocked the regular □□□□ Outfit in a previous run. Now just wearing the regular outfit is enough.
- Fixed various crashes. I won’t tell which one so if the game crashes you won’t be able to blame me.