Dead Cells April update is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Dead Cells patch notes, the latest patch added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dead Cells update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dead Cells Update v1.8.4 (beta) Patch Notes
- Small amount of damages will no longer break the ice (excepted Fire damages).
Graphics & UI
- Changed the Fogger fog’s color in Prison Depths to see it better.
- The Bad Seed The Flawless door after Mama Tick no longer opens after trigerring a certain secret.
- The Bad Seed Fixed some behaviour bugs on the Mushroom Boi.
- Fixed a cinematic having a green colored character.
- Fixed some problems with the new head critical indicator.
- Fixed Fogger fog being invisible in some cases.
- Fixed Samurai still blocking projectiles while stunned.
- Fixed some crashes.