Dead Cell update 2.6 (1.29) hotfix is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Dead Cell patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves various issues related to crashes, lag, and more.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Dead Cell patch 2.6 (1.29) will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dead Cell 2.6 Patch Notes – November 24, 2021
Crash & serious bugs:
- Fix broken animation with Drifter weapons on Scarecrow, Santa, Cultist and Snowman skins.
- Fix Guacamelee lore room not appearing if the option “deactivate lore rooms” is activated.
- Fix Crash with Pure Nail weapon in backpack.
- Fix Crash with Skull Bone weapon during whirlwind attack.
- Fix Giant Staff weapon parry.
- Fix Face Flask not applying damage buff.
- Fix Face Flask breaking kill streak.
- Fix heal on Parry cooldown.
- Fix mod related UI input scheme.
- Fix Flawless Giant skin colors.