Dead Cells update 1.33 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Dead Cell patch notes, the latest update added a new biome, 3 enemies, 3 weapons, 3 mutations and more. Apart from this, today’s Dead Cells patch 1.33 also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Dead Cells version 1.33 will fix a few of these issues.
Dead Cells 1.33 Update Patch Notes
- New optional biome – The Bank
The Bank is a brand-new optional biome that randomly appears in your run, replacing the immediately following biomes if you choose to enter it.
To unlock it you just need to reach the Hand of the King once, easy right? If you’ve already reached the Hand of the King, then The Bank will start appearing the next time you start from Prisoner’s Quarters.
- 3 new enemies
- 3 new gold-based weapons
- 3 new gold-based mutations
- More updates and DLC are coming
- Many QoL changes and bug fixes – my favourite is items dropped after boss fights now have +1 item level, so no more unsatisfying boss loot!
– Items dropped after boss fights now have +1 item level. Boss loot felt unrewarding due to its level, so we increased it by +1.
– Vampirism rework – now you sacrifice a percentage of your maximum health to gain life leech on your melee attacks (double effect with heavy weapons) and gain a speed boost for 10 seconds.
– Increased War Spear damage. It is no longer flagged as a heavy weapon – this mainly impacts its affix pool.
– The Queen’s resistance to “crowd control” effects (Stun, Root, etc) has been increased.
– Removed ‘Shield on Use’ from Face Flask and Serenade affix pool.
– Scarecrow outfits now have proper names!
– Maw of the Deep and Bladed Tonfas text updated to reflect the changes made in the DLC3 hotfix.
– Conjunctivius’ eye now searches for the beheaded if invisible in tentacle phase.
– Custom mode Cursed Chest’s maximum curse increased to 999.
– Added the last fight of the Servants in the training room.
– Upgrading an item in quality at The Blacksmith’s Apprentice doesn’t re-roll affixes anymore.
– Added permanent light in Servants boss rooms for the Follow the Light custom game gameplay modifier.
– Maw of the Deep now properly displays crits.
– Fixed invisible bullets for out of screen traps.
– Fixed servants dying off screen after boss fight due to Barbed Tips.
– Fixed some custom mode softlocks.
– Fixed Giant’s slam attack not spawning crystals.
– Fixed various bugs and crashes for the Queen.
– Fixed Pause Bug. Hopefully for good this time.
– Fixed custom mode gameplay modifiers incompatibility.
– Fixed Spoiler Boss’s flask not appearing in the UI.
– Fixed falling through the ground on Carnivorous Plants.
– Cursed Sword now displays its true damage values.
– Various visual optimisations.
Download free Dead Cells patch 1.32 on PlayStations 4, PC, and Xbox One.