Dead Cells update 1.26 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dead Cells update 1.26 patch notes, the latest Update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the new Dead Cells patch 1.26 also includes a long list of quality-of-life changes.
Previously, a major update was released with the Bestiary Update added 6 enemies, 10 affixes, 3 outfits, new achievements and some balancing.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s Dead Cells patch 1.26 expected to solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
What is new in Dead Cells Update 1.26 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One?
- The Vorpan does not appear for the first few runs, and only appear at one merchant per level.
- The very first run through Prison Quarters does not create lore rooms.
- Shop categories are now replaced with stats. As the item pool grew, categories made less and less sense. So to make sure the shops you find during your run always have something interesting for you, you can now select Brutality, Tactics or Survival when you have the shop categories unlocked.
- Community suggestion Thunder Shield no longer target doors. Especially golden door. Version 1.9.1
- Community suggestion Explorer Instinct now signals mobs carrying precious loot with a star on the minimap.
- Community suggestion Added a Custom Game option to use the old category choices (item types rather than item colors) in the shops. This option does not lock achievements. Version 1.9.5
- Thornies now face you when aggressively teleporting to you in BC4+. Version 1.9.5
- Community suggestion Forced the aquisition of Boss Cells to avoid the case where one would end the run without unlocking the next difficulty. Version 1.9.6
- Fixed weird graphical interaction between invulnerable enemies and Crow’s Foot mutation.
- Bleed on parry affix forbidden on bloodshield.
Victims burn affix forbidden on Frostblast and Ice Crossbow.
- The Bad Seed Fixed holes sometimes appearing in the walls of the Arboretum.
- Fixed Knives Thrower sometimes dancing undecided on the spot.
- Fixed Rampager sometimes attacking without warning when exiting invisibility.
- Fixed Elite mobs with the cloning ability not taking damage on aggro.
- Fixed being unable to drop an item carried by the Homonculus by pressing dodge on some controller or keyboard configurations.
- Fixed some spikes collisions.
- Fixed invulnerable Guardian reacting to strikes like their shield was broken every time.
- Fixed Adrenalin and Frenzy calculations to only scale with the base damage of an attack (before any scaling or damage buff, except critical hits, is taken into account). We were looking into nerfing these mutations when we found out that they weren’t working as expected.
- Fixed Great Owl of War attacking while invisible.
- Fixed blueprints dropping from bosses out of order.
Download free Dead Cells update 1.26 on PS4 and Xbox One.