Dead Cells update 1.36 (Update 30) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One and PC (Steam). According to the official Dead Cell patch notes, the latest update added new content (Panchaku, Bobby Outfit and Soul Knight Content). Apart from this, today’s Dead Cells patch 1.36 also includes various balancing, bug fixes and more.
Previously, a major ‘Breaking Barriers’ update added loads of new options to improve accessibility, such as adjustable font type & size, input customization and individual adjustment of sound effect volumes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Dead Cells version 1.36 will fix a few of these issues.
Dead Cells Update 30 Patch Notes – August 1, 2022
- Added unlocking conditions for the new content (Panchaku, Bobby Outfit and Soul Knight Content)
- Buffed the damage of the Back Damage, Super Crit and Super Back Damage affixes.
- Reduced the damage and tick rate of Barbed Tips.
- Increased the damage and crit multiplier of Gilded Yumi.
- The Hand Hook pull attack now comes out way faster, but has more lag to compensate.
- Legendary Weapons no longer roll a guaranteed Starred Affix
- Bullets parried by the Cudgel will now stun enemies as well.
- Rampart’s forcefield now pushes enemies away for its entire duration.
Graphics & UI:
- Reworked the Outfit Selection UI. It is now a grid displaying the icons of all the unlocked outfits, as well as an in-game preview.
Music & SFX:
- Added proper sound effects to the Panchaku.
- Custom Heads can now load custom atlases.
- Added a new folder in the ModTools : ModHelperSkin. It contains a full custom outfit with differently colored points instead of a proper model, to help with making outfit mods.
- We also provided a json file containing all the tracks of all the joints, for all the animations in the game. This data can potentially be used to roughly recreate the 2D animations.
- Corrosive Cloud now correctly displays its synergy with Bleed.
- Prevented Death Root from triggering on non-mob entities.
- Fixed the Tailor’s Room decorations being offset from the center.
- Removed the Flawless Outfits displaying two times in the Outfit Selection UI.
- Fixed a crash when breaking the Bank’s Golden Doors.
- Fixed the bombs from the ‘Cherry on the Cake’ modifier in Custom Mode not dealing any damage to the player.
- Added the missing world map transition of Distillery -> Lighthouse.
- Fixed Conjunctivius sometimes shooting projectiles during the death animation.
- Fixed the Hunter’s Grenade not spawning back when thrown off a cliff, or when an enemy converted to elite fell of a cliff.
- Fixed a crash when picking up an amulet with the Homunculus Rune in the Daily Challenge.
- Fixed Mushroom Boi getting stuck in the dash animation after triggering the explosion.
- Fixed Mutineers’ melee attack not having the attack warning.
- Fixed Invisibility not affecting the player’s head or scarf.
- Fixed Armored Shrimps moving while frozen.
- Fixed the player getting stuck off-screen in some specific situations.
- Fixed pets sometimes dying for no apparent reason.
- Fixed Magic Bow and Scarecrow’s Sickles interacting weirdly when reflected by the Queen.
- Fixed the Leghugger not teleporting back to the player when too far away.
- Fixed minimap refresh hiding parts of the map revealed by Explorer’s Instinct.
Download free Dead Cells patch 1.36 on PlayStations 4, PC, and Xbox One.