Dead by Daylight version 1.92 (v3.7.2) is now rolling out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Dead by Daylight update 1.92 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, the Dead by Daylight update 1.92 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 1.92 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Dead by Daylight update 1.92 (v3.7.2)?
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers or Survivors to be stuck in a dropped pallet location.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user to be stuck when hooking or unhooking a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meg to fly off the hook after being hooked a second time in the Tutorial.
- The Cannibal: Fixed an issue that caused the chainsaw SFX to stay active after destroying a pallet.
- Dead by Daylight 1.92 fixed an issue that caused the Entity Blockers to be invisible and have no smoke VFX after vaulting through a window 3 times.
- The Nurse: Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be unable to blink in most of the Chapel.
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation of the Hillbilly’s chainsaw attack to display incorrectly when hitting a wall.
- Dead by Daylight 1.92 fixed an issue that caused Stalking as Ghost Face and revealing Ghost Face as a Survivor to be difficult when hiding in tall grass.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Undetectable status to trigger as soon as the Killer stopped moving when using the perk Insidious.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Offerings on the offering screen to be displayed smaller.
- Fixed an issue that caused some generators to be unable to be damaged by the Killer from certain angles.
- The Nightmare: Fixed an issue that caused Pallet remains to not be cleared when the Nightmare puts down a Dream Pallet.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk Head-On to deactivate if another Survivor is grabbed from a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Huntress’ hatchets’ addon on-hit effects to not work.
- Fixed an issue that caused the end of match music to persist between trials.
You can now download Dead by Daylight update 1.92 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.