Dead by Daylight update 2.28 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Dead by Daylight 2.25 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes, tweaks, and more. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 2.28 also includes stability improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.28 will address a few of these issues.
Read the full details below.
Dead by Daylight Version 2.28 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could prevent The Nemesis’s tentacle from appearing in the menu during his idle animation.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent downed survivors from being picked up when near certain walls or corners.
- Fixed an issue that could display the wrong Dwight’s head icon in a Tutorial Hud if a legendary outfit was equipped before starting the Tutorial
- Addressed a bug where no Player Statuses were displaying in Spectate mode
- Fixed an issue with the analog cursor speed in the Onboarding menu
- Fixed an issue in the Customization menu where multiple customization could remain highlighted as selected
- Addressed a bug where a synchronization error would sometimes occur when completing a Survivor tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where players could load into a public match through a custom lobby.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes occur where players get a server connection error when opening their friends list.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor pointer would change to gamepad mode too early.
- Addressed a bug where completing a tutorial match with bots would cause customization and perks to be unequipped for all characters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Nemesis’s Tentacle strike to hit the Survivor through some of the windows and main building.
- Fixed an issue where the generator cannot be repaired on one side in the Pale Rose.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a global flicker in the environment while moving around the maps.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a Zombie getting stuck on a collision at the entrance of the foundry in the Ironworks of Misery.
- Fixed an issue where players could walk on a pallet in Yamaoka map by climbing a rock.
- Fixed an issue where a cleansed totem skulls remain floating at the back of the truck in the Junkyard map.
- Addressed a bug where the Survivors can’t be picked up by the killer near the logs next to the Mother’s Dwelling building and the corner of Gideon Meat Plant.
- Fixed an issue that could cause crashes due to OOM (out of memory) issue.
Download free Dead by Daylight update 2.28 on PS4 and Xbox One.