Dead by Daylight update 2.15 patch notes are now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dead by Daylight 2.15 patch notes, the latest added various tweaks and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 2.15 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 4.2.0 added a new Killer – The Blight, a new Survivor – Felix Richter, and much more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight 2.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Dead by Daylight 2.15 Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug that caused two uncleansable Totems on Rotten Fields and Coal Tower.
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween Event generators not to spawn in the Midwich Elementary School map.
- Fixed Jake’s beard not appearing in the Orbital Captain head cosmetic.
- Addressed gaps in Yui’s Miss Speedway outfit when mixing with other outfit’s cosmetic pieces.
- Addressed a bug that caused The Blight’s “Alchemist Ring” add-on to grant a bonus to rush token recharge time.
Download free Dead by Daylight update 2.15 on PS4 and Xbox One.