Dead by Daylight update 2.03 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One are now available for players. According to the official Dead by Daylight 2.03 patch notes, the latest resolve issues related to crashing, lag, and more. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 2.03 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 4.2.0 added a new Killer – The Blight, a new Survivor – Felix Richter, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.03 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Dead by Daylight 2.03?
Features & Content
- The Blight can now break pallets and breakable walls by attacking during a Lethal Dash
- The Blight add-on “Compound 21” has been adjusted, changing the reveal range from 16 meters to 8 meters and the duration of the effect is reduced from 6 seconds to 3 seconds
What is fixed in Dead by Daylight 2.03?
- Add an Auric Cell expiration message for Japanese promo code users
- Fix a crash on PS4 that sometimes occurred after loading into a trial
- Fixed an issue that may cause hooking survivors, breaking pallets and damaging generators to stop shortly after pressing the input
- Fixed an issue that may cause movement stutters due to network latency
- Fixed an issue that caused stun durations to be inconsistent across killers
- Fixed an issue where some instances of the Blight’s injection sequence would allow players to control the pitch of the camera
- Fixed an issue that caused grabbing survivors out of lockers to be accelerated when using the perk Iron Maiden
- Fixed an issue that may cause a survivor to be stuck on the hook without being able to do anything
- The sound-related problem addressed.
- Fixed framerate dropping and stuttering bugs.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes.
Download free Dead by Daylight update 2.03 on PS4 and Xbox One.