Dead by Daylight update 2.02 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Dead by Daylight 2.02 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes, tweaks, and more. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 2.02 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new Killer – The Blight, a new Survivor – Felix Richter, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.02 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Dead by Daylight 2.02?
- Fixed an issue that caused the “heartbeat” sound played for Survivors in the Terror Radius to be much quieter than intended.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused the Huntress’ hatchets to have incorrect behavior when server-side hit validation is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors hooked in the basement to appear floating in the air in the floor above the basement.
- Fixed an issue that allowed PC/console players to add mobile players as friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor screams triggered by the perk Dragon’s Grip not being properly audible to the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused an FPS drop when looking at an activated generator.
- Fixed a post-process effect bug that was causing an FPS drop for some users.
- Added sound-related fixed
- Fixed framerate dropping bug.
- Added optimizations to the game.
- Fixed for crashing issues.
- Added Performance improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes.
Download free Dead by Daylight update 2.02 on PS4 and Xbox One.