A new Dead by Daylight update 1.88 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dead by Daylight version 1.88 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, stuttering/lag, framerate drop, matchmaking, and more. In addition, the Dead by Daylight update 1.88 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 1.88 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dead by Daylight update 1.88 patch notes
- Fixed an issue that would award progress to both the Killer and the Survivor for the Trophy Quick Draw.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Fixed a performance drop when using a Flashlight.
- The Deathslinger: Fixed an issue that caused the Deathslinger’s chain winch to not break after shooting.
- The Trapper: Fixed an issue that wouldn’t award any score event when resetting a bear trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors with the perk Saboteur to see the hook auras while being in a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be unable to be healed to full health when using the perks Solidarity, Autodidact and For the People on other Survivors.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Addressed issues related to UI.
- Few exploits are now fixed.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Added network improvements.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Dead by Daylight update 1.88 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.