Dead by Daylight update 1.87 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD update 1.87 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 1.87 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Survivor (Zarina Kassir), a new Killer (The Deathslinger) and a new map (Dead Dawg Saloon – Grave of Glenvale). Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s DBD update 1.86 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.87 Patch Notes (DBD 1.87)
Balance and Bug fixes
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Repositioned some vultures.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Repositioned the generator on the second floor of the saloon.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to see out of world when blinking in the basement.
- Family Residence: Fixed an issue that caused a Bear Trap to spawn inside a rock.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Nurse from blinking through the exit gates.
- DBD 1.87 fixed a heavy frame drop when walking on multiple Hag traps.
- Fixed an issue that would award a Protection score event to a Survivor for breaking free from the Redeemer’s spear near an injured Survivor.
- The Hillbilly: Polished the animation when breaking pallets and breakable walls with the Chainsaw.
- The Hag: Fixed an issue that caused The Hag lunge speed after teleporting to be slower than it should be.
- The Deathslinger: Adjusted the sensitivity when aiming down sights when using a controller.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Fixed an issue that caused the Old West Oasis trophy to not unlock after repairing the Saloon generator and escaping.
- DBD update 1.87 fixed an issue that would award progress to both the Killer and the Survivor for the Trophy Quick Draw.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers using the Perk Hangman’s Trick to see Survivor auras until the end of the hooking or dropping animation instead of at the beginning.
- Dead by Daylight version 1.87 fixed an issue that would cause the perk Boil Over to be active for Survivors that do not have it equipped during the trial if at least one Survivor has the perk equipped.
- Fixed the translation of the Perk category text in Thai.
- Updated the description of the perk Gearhead.
Dead by Daylight update 1.87 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.