Dead by Daylight update 1.74 released on PlayStation 4. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.74 patch notes, the new update brings various bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, DBD version 1.74 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Stranger Things contents with a new Killer (The Demogorgon), new Survivors (Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington) and a new map (The Underground Complex – Hawkins National Laboratory).
Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s DBD 1.74 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dead by Daylight update 1.74 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused a visual desync between clients and host on the End Game Collapse timer.
- Fixed an issue causing the control sensitivity sliders settings to not be properly applied.
- Dead by Daylight update 1.74 fixed an issue that caused the scream animation from the Infectious Fright perk to be delayed if the Survivor was performing an interaction when affected.
- DBD update 1.74 fixed an issue that caused the Second Wind perk not to become disabled when grabbed out of a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hag to scream when teleporting to a phantasm trap.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to be misaligned with the Jigsaw box with a ping over 100.
- Dead by Daylight update 1.74 fixed an issue that sometimes caused a Survivor in the Survive With Friends group not to make it into the public lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused Host spectators in a Custom Game not to be sent back to the IIS (splash screen) when disconnecting.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible for The Nurse to blink inside the office building in the Azarov’s Resting Place map.
- DBD update 1.74 fixed an issue that caused multiple Survivor’s hair not to cast shadows.
- Misc LOD fixes.
- Dead by Daylight update 1.74 fixed an issue that caused a delay for Survivors to be disconnected from the lobby after the Killer left it.
- Direct bottle hit from The Clown will generate the Bottle Toss score event twice.
Dead by Daylight update 1.74 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.