Dead By Daylight update 1.34 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Dead By Daylight 1.34 changelog, the new update has added loadout validation to limit the number of perks & add-ons assigned at once. In addition, Dead By Daylight version 1.34 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
This update includes the following quality improvements.
Dead By Daylight update 1.34 Changelog
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Dead By Daylight 1.34 added loadout validation to limit the number of perks & add-ons assigned at once
- Integrated Polish and Japanese localization (from community) (PC only)
- Fixed an issue where a save request could result in an HTTP error (changes the format of the save game)
- Fixed an issue causing end game analytics to not be reported properly.
- Dead By Daylight version 1.34 fixed an issue causing Nea’s “Tartan Special” customization to be available by default (from the 80s Suitcase DLC)
XB1 & PS4
- Dead By Daylight 1.34 update addressed an issue that can cause an error code 100 on the splash screen while attempting to load the save data if a player hadn’t played for a long period of time (multiple months)
Check your game update and download the latest Dead By Daylight update 1.34.