Dead by Daylight update 5.4.1 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 5.4.1 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes and improvements. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight patch 5.4.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game.
Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 5.4.1 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in DBD 5.4.1 patch notes?
- Fixed an issue that caused the Crow Food archive challenge not to gain progress.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sprint & Slash archive challenge not to gain progress.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Beast Awakens archive challenge not to gain progress.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to surpass the Blight turn rate limits by using frame rate limiting software.
- Fixed an issue that allowed survivors to complete the opening of the hatch when put into dying state
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Oni and Spirit’s hair to disappear during the intro pan.
Fixed an issue that caused The Artist’s Crows’ aura to remain visible after downing a Survivor who was repelling crows
- Fixed an issue that caused the damaging crows not to be counted as protective hits
- Fixed an issue that caused Corrective Action not to consume a token when another Survivor failed a skill check
- Fixed an issue that caused the New and Sale badges to not disappear after clicking the Store buttons.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the killer player from hearing a boon totem being blessed.
Fixed an issue that prevented the boon totem blessing SFX from looping correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Survivors to be picked up at a corner near the Exit Gates in Autohaven Wreckers.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing Thai accents and punctuation in the Subtitles Settings text.
- Fixed several texts exceeding the button size in the Game Manual in some languages
Fixed an issue with the hook 3D model remaining visible in Play as Killer when switching from an empty charm slot to a Killer cosmetic slot in the Lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused the spotlight to be delayed when fully repairing a short pole or yellow generator
- Fixed an issue that cause the black ink VFX to be missing from the survivor’s eyes and mouth when getting Mori’ed by the Artist.
- Fixed an issue that caused Coup de Grace to get too many tokens
Download free Dead by Daylight update 5.4.1 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.