Dead by Daylight update 5.2.0 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD update 5.2.0 patch notes, the latest update added a new Killer – The Cenobite (Hellraiser), a large text setting, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Read full details here.
DBD Update 5.2.0 patch Notes – Sep 7, 2021
- Added a new Killer – The Cenobite.
- Match Results – When players leave a Trial with a Limited Item (Example: The Nemesis’s Vaccine) they will now be notified that they do not get to keep it. It has been consumed by The Entity.
- Large Text Settings – The players can enable this option to enlarge all texts in the HUD, increasing readability.
- Skill Based Matchmaking will be enabled separately on September 8th at 11:00AM EDT.
- Visual Update of the Pallet
The Nemesis Update
- Movement speed while charging Tentacle Strike Tier 3 increased to 4.0m/s (was 3.8m/s).
- Shattered S.T.A.R.S. Badge effect duration increased to 60 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Iridescent Umbrella Badge effect duration increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds, but was erroneously displayed as 12 seconds).
- Ritual of The Nemesis reduced to reaching maximum Mutation Rate one time (was 4).
Dev note: The Nemesis came out in a good state, but has been underperforming slightly in higher skill brackets. These players tend to hit Mutation Rate 3 more often, so a buff here should give him a slight boost at that level of play. Additionally, we have buffed two addons that were underperforming to make them more viable, and made the associated ritual less of a pain to complete.
- Various bug fixes and improvements to address performance issues on the Family Residence, Sanctum of Wrath and Midwich Elementary School.
- Blood Lodge, Dead Dawg Saloon and The Game maps are re-enabled.
- Updated a variety of survivors hair and facial hair cosmetics.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Executioner’s rear to be too flat when having “The Corrupted” outfit equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused a specific hook blocking navigation when a Survivor is hooked on it in Hospital map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the killer to body block the basement when standing at the door frame in the main building of the Blood Lodge.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meg “Jewel of the party” very rare outfit multiple clipping with her body.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meg “Jewel of the party” very rare outfit skirt misshapen when performing various action.
Fixed an issue that caused female survivors to be missing an animation when stepping on a bear trap with the Calm Spirit perk equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to perform the falling animation when walking down some stairs in the Raccoon City Police Station map.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to float and fall to the ground when cleansing some totems.
- Fixed an issue that caused the durability bar of toolboxes to appear red when sabotaging a hook.
- Fixed an issue that caused the walking animation of the Nemesis to be missing when in spectator mode in a custom game.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to be able to pounce on survivors while Dead Hard is being used.
Fixed an issue that may cause survivors to remain stuck in a window when downed by the Trickster’s knives while vaulting. The patch also fixed an issue that caused the Doctor’s Shock Therapy and Static Blasts not to negate the Oblivious effect.
- Fixed an issue that caused the sound notification for the Tinkerer perk to be too low.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Coup de Grace perk icon to remain lit until all generators are done instead of until all tokens are used.
- Fixed an issue that caused the hook count and the generator count to overlap each other when spectating a custom game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the pause menu to open and close constantly when holding the Escape key during a match.
- Fixed an issue that caused player names with a # symbol to get truncated in the HUD.
- Fixed an issue that caused save file problem.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivor to receive an incorrect benevolent emblem.
Download free Dead by Daylight update 5.2.0 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.