Dead by Daylight update 2.44 released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 2.44 patch notes, the latest update brings a new Killer (The Onryō) and a new survivor (Yoichi Asakawa) to the game. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight patch 2.44 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 2.44 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
DBD 2.44 patch notes – March 8, 2022
- Added a new Killer – The Onryō.
- Perks – Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage, Call of Brine, Merciless Storm.
- Added a new Survivor – Yoichi Asakawa.
- Perks – Parental Guidance, Empathic Connection, Boon: Dark Theory.
- Forum and support links now redirect based on your selected language when applicable.
- Added new custom SFX Intros to all Maps.
- Added an option to lock viewport aspect ratio to 16:9.
- Improved detection of modified or corrupted game files.
- Daily Rituals will be reset the first time a player starts the game.
Bug Fixes in DBD Patch 2.44
Addressed the following issues.
- In the Loadout panel when hovering over an add-on from a past event, the message “No longer available” was showing if the associated item was equipped.
- Killer loading tips not displaying randomly after playing a few matches.
- The Cenobite remain stuck when interrupting a survivor at the same time as they get hit by a chain.
- The Spirit’s Husk is not destroyed when stunned by the Head On perk.
- survivors able to destroy Victor while inside a locker.
- The Nemesis’ zombies attracted to survivor in the dying state.
- The Distortion perk consumes tokens when standing inside Boon: Shadow Step’s area.
- Completed generators blocked by the Dead Man’s Switch perk.
- The Broken status icon does not appear when under the effect of the Renewal perk.
- The Haste status icon does not appear when under the effect of the Guardian perk.
- A bug that allowed users to unlink unbreakable outfits in the store.
- Dwight’s and the Trapper’s loadout reset after playing a tutorial bot match.
- Some of the Trickster’s subtitles disappear too early.
- Pressing Alt+Tab in the keybinding menu would cause any further key remapping to not work properly. (Stadia only).
- Sometimes caused a wrong cosmetic to be displayed after switching a killer’s outfit in the store.
- Survivors to keep breathing loudly when stopping to open a chest after running.
- The Chase Music for the Trapper to occasionally cut out during gameplay.
- Players play the game with Stretched Resolution to gain an unfair advantage.
- Tentatively that causes players to disconnect during Steam maintenance.
Download free DBD patch 2.44 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.