Dead by Daylight update 2.38 (Dec 7, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 2.38 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings various tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 2.38 (5.004.100) also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game.
Today’s DBD patch 2.38 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in DBD 2.38 patch notes (5.004.100)? – December 7, 2021
- Addressed a bug where the Crow Food archive challenge not to gain progress.
- Addressed a bug where the Sprint & Slash archive challenge not to gain progress.
- Addressed a bug where the Beast Awakens archive challenge not to gain progress.
DBD 2.38 addressed a bug that allowed players to surpass the Blight turn rate limits by using frame rate limiting software. The latest update also addressed a bug that allowed survivors to complete the opening of the hatch when put into dying state
- Addressed a bug that sometimes caused the Oni and Spirit’s hair to disappear during the intro pan.
- Addressed a bug that caused The Artist’s Crows’ aura to remain visible after downing a Survivor who was repelling crows
- Addressed a bug where the damaging crows not to be counted as protective hits
- Addressed a bug where Corrective Action not to consume a token when another Survivor failed a skill check
- Addressed a bug where the New and Sale badges to not disappear after clicking the Store buttons.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the killer player from hearing a boon totem being blessed.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the boon totem blessing SFX from looping correctly.
- Addressed a bug that prevented Survivors to be picked up at a corner near the Exit Gates in Autohaven Wreckers.
- Addressed a bug where missing Thai accents and punctuation in the Subtitles Settings text.
- Fixed several texts exceeding the button size in the Game Manual in some languages
Addressed a bug with the hook 3D model remaining visible in Play as Killer when switching from an empty charm slot to a Killer cosmetic slot in the Lobby.
- Addressed a bug where the spotlight to be delayed when fully repairing a short pole or yellow generator
- Addressed a bug that cause the black ink VFX to be missing from the survivor’s eyes and mouth when getting Mori’ed by the Artist.
- Addressed a bug where Coup de Grace to get too many tokens
Download free Dead by Daylight update 2.38 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.