Dead by Daylight update 2.37 (5.004.001) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 2.37 patch notes, the latest update added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 2.37 (5.004.001) also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with various tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game.
Today’s DBD patch 2.37 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in DBD 2.37 patch notes? – November 30, 2021
- Added a new Killer – The Artist
- Perks – Grim Embrace, Scourge Hook: Pain, and Hex: Pentimento
- Added a new Survivor – Jonah Vasquez
- Perks – Overcome, Corrective Action, and Boon: Exponential
- Added a new map – Eyrie of Crows
- Loadout and Customization menus now have Page Markers
- Markers include the number of the page
- Markers can be directly selected to jump to the desired page
- Added a New/Sale badge to the Store
- Added Subtitles to the HUD
- Can be toggled in the options
- Only applies to in-game speech (just The Trickster at this time)
- Re-enabled location restriction when snuffing Boon totems
- Updated the character portraits for Meg, Dwight, Adam, and Laurie.
Updated the character background images in the Character Info and Store menus for Quentin, Feng, Kate, David, Jake, Nea, Adam, Meg, and Dwight.
- Added input prompts for the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe, Styptic Agents, and Glass Beads add-ons
- The Store DLC Purchase Popup now specifies the character associated with exclusive items
Cenobite Addon Update
- Liquified Gore: Solving time increased by 1 second (was 2 seconds)
- Torture Pillar: Chain Hunt activation time reduced by 5 seconds (was 10 seconds)
- Larry’s Remains: Solving time increased by 2 seconds (was 4 seconds)
- Chatterer’s Tooth: Undetectable status now lasts 25 seconds (was 12 seconds)
- Engineer’s Fang: When hitting an injured Survivor with a possessed chain, only 1 additional chain will spawn
- Iridescent Lament Configuration: Range is now 24 meters (was 16 meters)
- Optimized The Spirit’s performance
Dev Note: The Spirit has the largest impact on performance of any Killer, technically speaking. These performance optimizations should help alleviate that on all platforms.
Bug Fixes in DBD 2.37
- Fixed the broken Game Manual tab on the Tutorial screen.
- Addressed a bug that allowed survivors to consume other survivor’s Clairvoyance perk.
- Fixed in issue that caused Boon Totem vignettes to disappear when moving between overlapping Boon ranges.
- Addressed a bug that may cause the Boon Totem vignette to linger when the survivor who applied a Boon leaves the match.
- Addressed a bug that caused a hitch to occur at the end of vaults with the Legion.
- Addressed a bug that caused Hag traps set in the Asylum’s entrance not to get triggered.
- Addressed a bug that let The Nightmare place Dream Snares which would not be seen from below on top of stairs.
- Addressed a bug that may cause the sound notification for the 4th generator completed not to trigger.
Addressed a bug that may cause the Afterpiece Tonic gas not to match the affected area when the bottle explodes high above ground level. The latest patch also, addressed a bug that may cause survivors to attacked by the Chain Hunt while they are solving the lament configuration.
- Addressed a bug that caused a placeholder icon to be seen when affected by another player’s Leader perk.
- Addressed a bug that caused a gun SFX to be heard when entering into the tally screen as The Deathslinger.
- Fixed in issue that caused non-lethal interruptions not to grant progress towards the Quick Draw achievement.
- Addressed a bug where players could unlock achievements when playing on the PTB environment.
- Addressed a bug where sometimes the camera in the Killer lobby would be off center.
Known Issues in DBD Patch 2.37
- Some subtitles for The Trickster have not been fully translated into all languages.
- Doors powered by generators appear closed for the player(s) who did not complete the generator. (Visual only bug)
- Players are able to land on top of a generator inside the tower in the Eyrie of Crows map.
- Some facial animation issues for some Survivors when chained by the Cenobite.
- The auras of the Artist’s crow flock is missing when the Artist is very close to the affected Survivor.
- Recovery speed stacks when between 2 Boon Totems affected by perk Boon: Exponential.
Download free Dead by Daylight update 2.37 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.