Dead by Daylight (DBD) update 1.65 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.65 patch notes, the new update comes with some balancing for The Ghost Face and Lullabies as well as add various bug fixes. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 1.65 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Killer (The Ghost Face) as well as added the ability to rotate characters in the lobby, new menu, lobby music and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.65 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight (DBD) update 1.65 Patch Notes
- Stunning The Ghost Face with any stun while he is in Night Shroud will disable his power.
- Lullabies are no longer directional.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Vigil perk to extend the Exhaustion duration.
- Dead by Daylight update 1.65 fixed an issue that caused the Furtive Chase perk to swap the Obsession to anyone who unhooks any Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit’s passive phasing VFX to be missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing blood splatters and camera shake when The Hag successfully landed a hit.
- Dead by Daylight 1.65 fixed an issue that caused injured Survivors to get stuck on top of any locker when getting hit by the Killers lunge attack while exiting.
- Fixed an issue that caused female Survivors not to be able to successfully vault through the crashed school bus middle window in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Ghost Face to be unable to crouch or lean if a Survivor disconnected while getting picked up.
- DBD update 1.65 fixed an issue that caused The Ghost Face’s Reveal SFX to loop if spotted by a Survivor leaving by the hatch or the exit gates.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer carrying a Survivor music to be missing.
- Dead by Daylight version 1.65 adjusted music & sound balance to fix issues with in-game audio. This will improve the compatibility of the game’s audio output with headphones emulating surround sound.
- Misc cosmetic improvements
Dead by Daylight update 1.65 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.