Dead by Daylight (DBD) update 1.62 is now available for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.62 patch notes, the new update comes with bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 1.62 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.62 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight (DBD) update 1.62 Patch Notes
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Fixed crashing issues with Dead by Daylight (DBD) 1.62.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements.
Dead by Daylight update 1.62 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.