Dead by Daylight (DBD) update 1.59 is now rolling out players on PS4. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.59 patch notes, the new update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 1.59 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big Ash vs Evil Dead update was released with a new Survivor (Ashley J. Williams) and support for Twitch Game On. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.59 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.59 Patch Notes
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Fixed low framerate issues.
- Fixed crashing issues with Dead by Daylight (DBD) 1.59.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Dead by Daylight version 1.59 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Dead by Daylight patch 1.59.
Dead by Daylight update 1.59 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.