DBFZ update 1.25 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.25 patch notes, the latest update added Master Roshi and fixes to the game. Apart from this, DBFZ 1.25 also includes various optimizations. Master Roshi will be available from Sept 18th.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s DBFZ version 1.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.25 patch notes
- Added new character Master Roshi to the game.
What is fixed in DBFZ 1.25?
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added fixes for frame rate drop and freezing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free DBFZ update 1.25 on PS4 and Xbox One.