DBD update 2.34 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.34 patch notes, the latest update brings chances for perks and added various bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s DBD patch 2.34 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added a long list changes and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s DBD version 2.34 will address a few of these issues.
DBD 2.34 Patch Notes – October 26, 2021
- Perk – Clairvoyance: Added the Hatch to the auras revealed. The Hatch aura is only visible after The Hatch has spawned.
- Perk – Dead Hard: Added hit validation
- The Midnight Grove Event – Selecting a Halloween challenge involving the event pumpkins will cause pumpkins to react to your presence.
Fixed the following issues.
- (Steam, Windows Store, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X) Tentatively fixed an issue which could cause players to get stuck in an infinite loading screen
- Halloween pumpkins not to rotate to face the player.
- Halloween pumpkins not to appear lit when a related challenge is active.
- Halloween hooks’ auras not to be orange when viewed by survivors.
The haste timer not to function properly when having haste both from the Halloween pumpkins and from the Clown’s Afterpiece Antidote.
- The game to crash when using the Boon: Circle of Healing perk.
- The Boon: Circle of Healing perk to give the Self Care prompt.
- The heal speed not to be adjusted when a medkit runs of charges when self healing with a medkit within the range of Boon: Circle of Healing.
- The Clairvoyance perk to remain activated when used while being healed and holding an item.
- the Spirit to be able to teleport to a destroyed husk when using the Wakizashi Saya add-on.
- The Life Giver archive challenge not to gain progress when gaining health from the Adrenaline, For the People, Resurgence, Second Wind, or Solidarity perks.
- The Appeal to Heal archive challenge not to gain progress when consuming a medkit by using the Styptic Agent or Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe add-ons.
- The Power Struggle perk not to reliably stun the killer since the same side pallet stuns were removed.
- Fixed an issue in the cosmetic icons where Jonathan Byers’ head would appear distorted in his outfit and torso icons.
Users to be able to change a Daily Ritual multiple time by restarting the application after removing a Daily Ritual.
- Players to sometimes load into trials with little to no lighting.
- Some hatch spawns on Midwitch Elementary can not be opened with a key.
- The Survivors can’t be picked up in crevasse on Lery’s Memorial Institute.
the First to the Punch achievement not to gain progress when a survivor is downed other than by a basic attack. It now gains progress whenever a survivor is downed next to a pallet, no matter the reason.
- The Humanitarian achievement not to gain progress when unhooking a survivor with the Borrowed Time perk.
- The Cenobite to appear inside of the ground when teleporting to a survivor solving the Lament Configuration on the top level of the maze in the Pale Rose map.
- The Twins’ Drop of Perfume add-on’s oblivious range not to be affected by other add-ons affecting Victor’s Shriek radius.
- Victor’s alert range not to be affected by other add-ons affecting Victor’s Shriek radius.
- Survivors to be able to use the Dead Hard and Balanced Landing perks at the same time.
- The 5th Killer Instinct VFX “tick” to not appear if a Survivor affected by Killer Instinct is behind an asset.
- Fixed an global issue that caused multiple totems to not being snuffed by the Killer in multiple maps.
Download free DBD update 2.34 on PS4 and Xbox One.