DBD update 2.21 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official DBD 2.21 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, DBD version 2.21 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Killer – The Twins, a new Survivor – Élodie Rakoto, and much more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues while playing the game online. Today’s DBD version 2.21 will fix a few of these issues.
DBD 2.21 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue which prevented scoring events from firing while struggling on the hook.
- Fixed an issue which prevented survivors from being picked up in a corner of the gas station car pile.
- Fixed an issue which prevented survivors from being picked up if close to certain basement walls.
- Fixed an issue which caused one hatch in Grim Pantry spawns above the ground.
- Fixed an issue which allowed Killers to completely block access to some Coldwind Farm basements.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the hook struggle prompt to display an incorrect skill check keybinding.
- Fixed an issue which could allow changing the selected Killer while searching for a match.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent accessories from remaining properly attached to the Hag’s mud phantasm while wearing certain outfits.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a desync for Killer players if a survivor disconnected while being killed.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Deathslinger to become stuck in the reeling animation if a survivor disconnected after being shot.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the exit gates to spawn too close together on Rancid Abattoir.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a crash when exiting the survivor tutorial.
- Fixed an issue which caused the icon for the perk “Soul Guard” to start the trial lit.
- Fixed an issue which could cause “no network connection” errors while in the trial.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Legion to visibly clip into pallets while vaulting them.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the time required for the “Wake Up” action from increasing for each use.
- Fixed an issue that could affect performance if a gamepad is plugged into a PC.
Download free DBD update 2.21 on PS4 and Xbox One.