DBD update 2.21 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official DBD 2.21 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, DBD version 2.21 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Killer – The Twins, a new Survivor – Élodie Rakoto, and much more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues while playing the game online. Today’s DBD version 2.21 will fix a few of these issues.
DBD 2.21 Patch Notes
- Deception: Fixed an issue where the UI does not function as intended.
- Deception: Addressed a bug where the feint locker animation may interfere with the rushed locker entry animation.
- Deception: Fixed a bug where the issues may occur when using the perk with high latency.
- Fixed an issue where the perk can’t be used while actively wiggling.
- Addressed a bug where the perk cannot be used immediately if the wiggle threshold was reached before wiggling.
- Fixed a bug where survivors may become stuck inside pallets after using Power Struggle
Download free DBD update 2.21 on PS4 and Xbox One.