DBD version 1.92 (v3.7.2) is now rolling out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD update 1.92 changelog, the latest added various tweaks, bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the DBD update 1.92 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s DBD version 1.92 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in DBD update 1.92 (v3.7.2)?
- Addressed a bug that caused Killers or Survivors to be stuck in a dropped pallet location.
- Addressed a bug that caused the user to be stuck when hooking or unhooking a Survivor.
- Addressed a bug that caused Meg to fly off the hook after being hooked a second time in the Tutorial.
- The Cannibal: Addressed a bug that caused the chainsaw SFX to stay active after destroying a pallet.
- DBD 1.92 fixed an issue that caused the Entity Blockers to be invisible and have no smoke VFX after vaulting through a window 3 times.
- The Nurse: Addressed a bug that caused the Nurse to be unable to blink in most of the Chapel.
- Addressed a bug that caused the animation of the Hillbilly’s chainsaw attack to display incorrectly when hitting a wall.
- DBD 1.92 fixed an issue that caused Stalking as Ghost Face and revealing Ghost Face as a Survivor to be difficult when hiding in tall grass.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Undetectable status to trigger as soon as the Killer stopped moving when using the perk Insidious.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Offerings on the offering screen to be displayed smaller.
- Addressed a bug that caused some generators to be unable to be damaged by the Killer from certain angles.
- The Nightmare: Addressed a bug that caused Pallet remains to not be cleared when the Nightmare puts down a Dream Pallet.
- Addressed a bug that caused the perk Head-On to deactivate if another Survivor is grabbed from a locker.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Huntress’ hatchets’ addon on-hit effects to not work.
- Addressed a bug that caused the end of match music to persist between trials.
DBD update 1.92 is now available for download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.