DBD version 1.80 released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 1.80 patch notes, the latest update comes with gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, DBD 1.80 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added with a new Killer (The Oni), a new Survivor (Yui Kimura), and a new map to the Yamaoka Estate theme (Sanctum of Wrath). The patch also added a Japanese thematic lobby for the Cursed Legacy chapter. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s DBD 1.80 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
DBD update 1.80 Patch Notes (PS4 and Xbox One)
- Outdoor Rope add-on: Reduced the action speed debuff from 6% to 2%.
- Jump Rope add-on: Reduced the action speed debuff from 9% to 4%.
- Swing Chains add-on: Reduced the action speed debuff per sleeping Survivor from 3% to 2%.
- Renjiro’s Bloody Glove add-on: Blood orbs are now absorbed by Survivors who come in contact with them. The aura reveal duration has been reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds, however, the duration stacks if multiple blood orbs are absorbed.
- Updated turn ratio of The Oni Demon Dash ability to improve controller turn-rate.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when loading into a match.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to become stuck in the Play As Survivor pre-lobby when accepting an invite from a user in a full lobby.
- DBD update 1.80 fixed an issue that could cause a crash when the user cycled through searching for a lobby and opening the Store.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nemesis perk not to trigger on an Obsession switch from the Furtive Chase perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Breakout perk not to reactivate when being healed from the dying state within 6 meters of a Survivor being carried by the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to sprint without using Sprint Burst when slow vaulting a window and pressing the sprint button as the animation started.
- DBD 1.80 fixed an issue that caused the flashlight item to deplete charges when using the flashlight while performing interactions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Oni to rotate faster than intended when using the joysticks during Demon Dash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause The Oni to go through vault points when hitting a Survivor with Demon Strike.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Oni to get stuck in the Demon Strike animation when stunned by a pallet during the animation.
- Fixed an issue that cause The Oni to gain blood orbs when hitting an injured Survivor affected by the Endurance status effect.
- DBD version 1.80 fixed an issue that caused The Oni’s blood orbs to remain partially in a locker when an injured Survivor left the locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the red glow on The Oni’s eyes to be visible when wearing the Very Rare head customization.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Doctor’s power, add-ons and loading tips to erroneously display incorrect text.
- DBD 1.80 fixed an issue that could cause the Oblivious status effect to persist when destroying a Demogorgon portal.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse to move at 3.85 m/s when fatigued if she charged the 2nd blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hag’s animation to abruptly stop when carrying a Survivor and stopping movement.
- Fixed an issue that caused the phase walking VFX to carry over to the tally screen if the match ended while The Spirit was using her power.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to become stuck behind a lantern next to the temple in the Sanctum of Wrath map.
- Fixed an issue that caused lowered FPS in the Preschool basement in the Badham Preschool maps.
- DBD update 1.80 fixed an issue that caused some puddles of water to have LOD issues in the Family Residence map.
- Fixed an issue that caused some female Survivors to have items clip during their idle animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the match start SFX to play when in a Custom Game lobby without a Killer and all Survivors readied up.
- Fixed an issue that caused struggling SFX to be inconsistent when wiggling on certain Killers shoulders.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killers carrying SFX to keep playing after hooking a Survivor.
- DBD 1.80 fixed an issue that caused players to become stuck in an empty custom lobby when accepting an invite from someone that joined the lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Killers not to hear menu music when returning to the lobby from a Custom Game match.
- Misc cosmetic and VFX fixes, improvements and optimizations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor animations to jitter briefly when performing interactions while crouched.
DBD update 1.80 is now available for download.