A new DBD update 1.69 (August 6) released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD 1.69 patch notes, the latest update includes gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 1.69 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay changes, Badham Preschool map changes, Bloodpoint balancing, Killer score events, Survivor perk changes and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s DBD patch 1.69 is expected to fix all these issues.
DBD update 1.69 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed an issue that caused a discrepancy in Dream World lighting between Survivors and The Nightmare.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the game failed to load the in-game Store catalog.
- DBD update 1.69 fixed an issue that could cause a crash when switching roles in a Kill Your Friends lobby after the Match Management settings had been changed.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Dead Hard not to give the speed boost.
- DBD version 1.69 fixed an issue that sometimes caused Sprint Burst not to trigger when the conditions were met.
- Misc UI improvements.
- Added various matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed issues related to the game crashing.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Minor under the hood improvements.
Players are reporting inconsistencies with Ranks and Pips, sometimes resetting after a match or restart (Testing a fix internally)
DBD update 1.69 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.