DBD update 2.27 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.27 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of gameplay improvements and bug fixes. Apart from this, DBD patch 2.27 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added a new Killer – The Blight, a new Survivor – Felix Richter, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s DBD version 2.27 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
DBD Patch 2.27 Notes
- Increased time before Laceration decay to 15s (was 10s)
- Increased maximum throw speed bonus to 30% (was 25%)
- Addressed a bug that caused clipping between two shelves in one of the preschool’s classrooms in Springwood map
- Addressed a bug that caused a generator in Lery’s memorial Institute not being able to repaired from one side
Addressed a bug where the killer and survivor are able to get on top of a coal wagon using a rock and a pallet in the Suffocation Pit map
- Addressed a bug where there was an invisible collision near the hill close to the main building in Ormond map
- Addressed a bug where the killers can completely block access to one of Gideon’s hook
- Fixed an issue with the EULA screen Layout
- Addressed a bug that prevent EULA from being displayed in the tally screen
- Fixed an issue with the Spectate mode where the power gauge of some Killers were hidden
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip for cosmetics overlapping with other buttons
- Fixed an issue with some Tutorial Hud elements still visible in a regular Trial
- Fixed an issue with wrong icons displayed in the Hud for a very short time
- Fixed an issue where the Killers’ projectiles can pass through one side of the bed covers in Treatment Theatre
- Addressed a bug that caused the Blight’s Lethal Rush ability to consume Play with Your Food tokens.
Addressed a bug that may cause the Blight to be unable to move during the recovery animation after performing an attack at the end of a Lethal Rush.
- Addressed a bug that may cause killers to be unable to use their power if a survivor disconnects during the into camera pan.
- Addressed a bug that may cause killers to use their power instead of grabbing survivors.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Trapper’s Logwood Dye and Tar Bottle add-ons not to darken traps.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Spirit to be able to phase inside of hooked survivors.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Trickster’s blades to hit survivors while they are being unhooked.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Trickster to be able to land multiple hits with one knife when using the Cut Thru U Single and Edge of Revival Album add-ons together. Now each knife can apply at most one hit to each survivor.
- Addressed a bug that may cause position desyncs in the shower tile of the Treatment Theatre map.
Addressed a bug that caused the hit marker VFX to stay on the Trickster’s knife after hitting a survivor with the Cut Thru U Single add-on equipped.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Demogorgon not to animate during part of the exit portal animation.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Counterforce perk to still show totem auras while affected by the Blindness effect.
- Addressed a bug that caused the camera not to follow female survivors when being sacrificed on a hook.
- Addressed a bug that caused some effects to be missing when female survivors are sacrificed on a hook.
- Addressed a bug that caused the camera to remain static during the Shape’s mori.
- Addressed a bug that caused multiple disconnects between legs and torso of Dwight Fairfield.
- Fixed an issue where Laurie Strode’s “October Cardigan” clips through leg customization items
Addressed a bug that caused The Deathslinger’s chest customization ‘Fish Market Overalls’ has the hand bandages floating to the sides when grabbing a survivor
- Addressed a bug that caused Yun-Jin Lee’s leg customization ‘Magnum Opus Denims’ have charms clipping into it
- Addressed a bug that caused The Deathslinger’s left hand to not be visible in first person view for “Fishy Target” outfit.
- Addressed a bug that caused the physics of The Spirit’s “Oceanic Robe” to be too intense or not intense enough.
- Addressed a bug that caused Jane Romero’s head customizations ‘Windswept Wonder’ and ‘Bohemian Wonders’ to have the chokers clipping into her neck
- Fixed an issue about Nea’s Cropped Top torso has clipping issue when used with several legs
- Addressed a bug that caused The Executioner’s rear to be too flat
- Addressed a bug that caused The Nurse’s Lamenting Saw to have the wrong texture and icon
- Addressed a bug that caused Survivors Beard textures appear miscoloured when the game quality setting is set to “Low”
- Addressed a bug that caused the Legacy outfits to be too intense
Addressed a bug that caused The Deathslinger’s weapon cosmetic “Anchored Harpoon” to have a PSI Gauge blocking the Killer’s view when aiming down sight
- Addressed a bug that caused user is returned with a ‘Purchase Failed’ error after attempting to buy Auric Cells on PS5
- Addressed a bug that caused The Deathslinger’s Anchored Harpoon to not be sold with the Fishy Target outfit
- Addressed a bug that caused Auric Cell purchases are failing on Stadia
- Addressed a bug that caused the equip button not to work properly in the Store
Addressed a bug that caused The Nurse’s “The Ashen Lady” outfit to not remove VFX when deselecting the outfit from the customization tab
Addressed a bug that caused sparks in the Treatment Theatre to be very bright
Fixed an issue when trying to join a crossplay party with crossplay disabled
Addressed a bug that caused Survivors to equip an incorrect outfit
Addressed a bug that caused equipped outfit to not save
Download free DBD update 2.27 on PS4 and Xbox One.