DBD update 2.06 patch notes (v4.3.1) is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD 2.06 patch notes, the latest hotfix added QOL fixes and changes. Apart from this, DBD version 2.06 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added a new Killer – The Blight, a new Survivor – Felix Richter, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s DBD version 2.06 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
DBD Patch 2.06 (v4.3.1)
- Addressed a bug that might prevent medkits with 32 charges to completely heal the second health state.
- Addressed a bug that caused survivors auras not to be shown if a killer equipped with the Discordance perk enters the activation range after the survivors have started repairing a generator.
- Addressed a bug that caused killers to have their first person view posture during the intro.
- Addressed a bug that caused Halloween event hook auras to display a base.
- Addressed a bug that cause the Nightmare not to dissolve at the end of his mori animation.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Demogorgon not to have an animation when using the Shred ability.
- Addressed a bug that may allow the killer to use its power before Blighted Rush after they hook a survivor while equipped with the Blighted Serum.
- Addressed a bug that caused a Visceral Canker to appear if a killer is the only user equipped with a quest that would cause a canker to spawn.
- Addressed a bug that caused a survivor’s model to remain in a Cage of Atonement when disconnecting.
- Addressed a bug that caused Madness audio levels to be incorrect when switching spectated survivors.
- Addressed a bug that caused the killer’s music theme to be heard as a spectator in a custom game lobby.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused the framerate to drop intermittently during Trials.
Download free DBD update 2.06 on PS4 and Xbox One.