DBD update 1.94 (4.0.0) is now rolling out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD 1.94 patch notes, the latest Silent Hill update added a new killer – The Executioner, a new survivor – Cheryl Mason and a New Map – Midwich Elementary School. Apart from this, the DBD 1.94 also added Sets (2 or more linked Customization pieces that are always equipped together) and a new Rarity for Customizations – Legendary.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s DBD update 1.94 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in DBD update 1.94 (Silent Hill Update)?
Features & Content
- Added Sets (2 or more linked Customization pieces that are always equipped together)
- Added a new Rarity for Customizations – Legendary.
- Added A New Killer – The Executioner
- Added a New Survivor – Cheryl Mason
- Added a New Map – Midwich Elementary School
- Added the ability to sort a character’s Customization Inventory by rarity, outfit, or item name.
- Adjusted the user interface layout scaling to better accommodate 4k resolution screens.
- DBD update 1.94 added Block feature to Tally Screen, allowing to prevent someone from sending friends invite.
- Clown: No longer slowed when throwing bottles.
- The Shape’s Evil Within extending add-ons only increase the required stalking amount on the first activation of Evil Within III. The text of these addons has be adjusted to describe this behavior correctly.
- Badham Preschool: Fixed an issue that caused various assets to appear offset, leaving a gap behind them.
- Macmillan Estate: Fixed an issue that caused some ground textures to flicker.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Fixed an issue that caused 2 Survivors to be stuck when standing close to each other on the Hangman’s Trapdoor as the Generator completes.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: DBD 1.94 fixed an area where Killers couldn’t follow Survivors. between a wall and a Cactus.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to get stuck when crouch walking towards a building.
- Red Forest: Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to get stuck when crouch walking behind a tree.
- Haddonfield: Fixed an issue that displayed floating thrashbags in one of the houses’s garage.
- Haddonfield: Fixed a missing collision in the street that could cause users to fall out of world.
- Haddonfield: DBD version 1.94 fixed a missing collision above cars and trees that allowed players to land on them.
- Torment Creek: Fixed a superfluous collision preventing the users from getting up the basement stair when hugging the left wall in the Silo.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer to respawn in place when equipping loadout pieces such as a perk, an offering, or an add-on.
- The Shape / The Hillbilly: Fixed an issue that caused the Killer to briefly flicker when stunned by having the Survivor wiggle off or when holding a Survivor.
- The Nightmare: Fixed the interrupt animation.
- DBD update 1.94 fixed an issue that displayed black bars under the Survivors’ names in lobbies.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to receive an error stating that a player from their blocked list is preventing the party from being joined when trying to invite two people to a custom lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to briefly appear offset from the hook and then snap back to it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Doctor’s Static Blast to not be translated in other languages.
- DBD version 1.94 fixed an issue that caused downed survivors to make no sound.
- The Ghost Face: Fixed an issue that could cause the Reveal to not work.
- Temple of Purgation: Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be unable to blink in the main building.
- Temple of Purgation: Fixed a hole on the side of the main building that prevented the Killer from walking through.
- Family Residence: Fixed an issue that prevented the Plague from Ingesting Corruption from a specific fountain.
- Treatment Theatre: Fixed an issue that prevented the Plague from Ingesting Corruption from a specific fountain.
- Gideon Meat Plant: Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to jump through a vault point by walking against the edge of a hole and falling further than intended.
- The Clown: DBD update 1.94 fixed an issue that caused the bottles to disappear a moment early after reloading.
- The Clown: Fixed an issue that caused the Clown to get a very large speed boost when reloading while using both the VHS Porn and Smeely Inner Soles add-ons.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk For The People to activate when performing a heal skillcheck if it is bound to the same key as the skillcheck action.
- The Deathsligner: Fixed the German description for the Deathslinger achievements.
- The Wraith: Fixed an issue with The Serpent Soot to not reveal the Wraith when breaking a breakable wall.
- Mount Ormond Resort: DBD update 1.94 fixed an issue that caused Survivors to get stuck between a Jigsaw Box and a hill.
- Treatment Theatre: Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to land on top of a desk once they sprint vaulted a window on the second floor.
- Treatment Theatre: Fixed a specific totem that was unable to be cleansed.
- Treatment Theatre: Fixed an issue that caused the Killer’s projectiles to hit an invisible collision in the middle in the middle of the map.
- Distortion Perk: Edited the description of the perk to better reflect it’s effect.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to be stuck when hooking or unhooking a Survivor.
- DBD 1.94 fixed an issue that caused Female Survivors to not scream when transitioning to the struggle phase on hook.
- The Wraith: Fixed an issue that caused the uncloak animation to not cancel when canceling the uncloak action.
- The Nightmare: Fixed an issue that caused the top part of the power description tooltip to be slightly cut off in windowed mode.
- The Legion: Fixed an issue that displayed the Susie model holding the weapon incorrectly in the lobby.
- The Legion: DBD 1.94 fixed an issue that caused the Legion to be unable to vault windows which lead to a drop when Frenzied.
- Yui Kimura: Fixed an issue that caused Yui to briefly apeear cross-eyed during her idle animation.
- The Underground Complex: Fixed an issue that caused the some doorways to lack collision and allowing players to see through the walls.
- Fixed an issue that prevented crows from spawning when spamming gestures like pointing.
- The Clown: Fixed an issue that caused the Clown’s tailcoat cosmetics to clip into his right calf.
- Yui Kimura’s Sakura Happi: fixed clipping issues with the sleeves.
- Zarina Kassir’s Draped Cardigan: Fixed clipping issues with the sleeves and neck
- The Doctor’s Dr. Vivisection: Fixed a visible gap between the neck and shirt.
- Nea Karlson’s Summit Jacket: Fixed clipping issues on the neck
- David King’s Hard Headlights: Fixed visible seams during various actions.
- Feng Min’s Mad World: Fixed a visible hole on the sleeve of the Torso.
- Dwight’s Office Slacks and Watermelon Pants: Fixed an issue that caused Dwight’s leg to be deformed when wearing the Everyday Office Slacks.
You can now download DBD update 1.94 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.