Dayz update 1.51 is rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Dayz 1.51 patch notes, the latest update adds resolves various issues including a bug where individual characters were not properly displayed in the user’s gamer tag. Apart from this, today’s Dayz patch 1.51 also addressed game crashing bugs.
Previously, a major Dayz update 1.20 added new Mime masks, Carnival masks, and much more. Recently, Dayz hotfix 1.49 and Dayz PS4 update 1.50 was released with minor tweaks and changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing bugs with the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.51 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Dayz Update 1.51 Patch Notes – March 28, 2023
- Fixed a bug where Kick messages were displayed publicly on the server.
- Dayz update 1.51 fixed an issue where players met on a server were not properly displayed.
- Xbox: Fixed a game crash related to user login.
- Xbox: Dayz version 1.51 addressed a bug where individual characters were not properly displayed in the user’s gamer tag.
- Xbox: Addressed a bug where after re-entering a suspended game, no disconnect message was displayed.
- Xbox: Addressed a bug where switching profiles in the Constrained mode wouldn’t switch the profile session.
- PlayStation: Addressed a bug where entering the server browser without active internet connection could result in a crash.
Download the free Dayz patch 1.51 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.