Dayz update 1.34 (v1.15 console Hotfix 1) for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Dayz 1.34 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves issues related to crashes, servers, and more. Apart from this, today’s Dayz patch 1.34 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which new rifles, Hunter vest, UI changes, new female survivor, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several bugs while playing the game. Today’s Dayz PS4 update version 1.34 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Dayz 1.34 (1.15 Hofix 1) Patch Notes ? – December 6, 2021
- Fixed a game crash cause by bad memory handling of particles.
- Flash lights could not be toggled while attached to a helmet.
- Fire barrels could despawn when all attachments were removed.
- L button could not be used on M&K to switch on a head torch.
- Inventory attachment slots were not visible on some items while in hands.
- AUR rifles played the reload sound twice when reloading.
- Addressed a bug where gameplay settings modifiers for stamina (sprintStaminaModifierErc and sprintStaminaModifierCro) were not working correctly.
- Addressed incorrect message handling on loot from the dynamic events.
Download free Dayz patch 1.34 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.