Dayz update 1.21 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Dayz 1.21 patch notes, the latest update brings tweaks, fixes and more. Apart from this, Dayz version 1.21 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.08 was released which added new features like Sporter 22 and its attachments, Lighter, Frying Pan and much more. A minor hotfix was also released recently.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.21 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new and fixed in Dayz Update 1.21?
- Fixed a crash while loading into the main menu/server (caused by corrupted local cached character data)
- Fixed a bug, allowing the player to drag full stacks of stones by using the combine area in the inventory
- Fixed an issue resulting in unmounted but attached barbed wire giving a damage
- Fixed an issue causing weapons to become stuck when dropped from an unconscious player during reload
- Fixed a bug preventing pulling dead players from the Olga in certain cases
- Fixed an issue preventing players from contructing base building objects in or on buildings
- Placement of base building objects was made less restrictive (reducing gaps in between)
- The Revolver reload should be more responsive now
- Increased the durability of the IJ-70 pistol
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added various matchmaking improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Network connection enhancements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Dayz patch 1.21 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.