Dayz update 1.18 will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Dayz 1.18 patch notes, the latest update added M79 grenade launcher, Derringer pistol, Sawed-off Revolver, and much more. Apart from this, Dayz version 1.18 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added repeater carbine, .357 Rounds, 12ga Rubber Slugs, and amusement park locations throughout Chernarus.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz patch 1.18 will address a few of these issues.
Dayz Update 1.18 Released Date
Day of 1.18 update will roll out on June 14, 2022.
Dayz 1.18 Patch Notes for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Abandoned trains dynamically spawning across Chernarus and Livonia
- M79 grenade launcher
- 40mm grenade launcher ammunition
- Derringer pistol
- Sawed-off Revolver
- Sawed-off Blaze
- Craftable improvised explosive device (IED)
- Plastic Explosive
- Claymore mine
- Remote Detonation Unit
- PO-X Vial
- Fireworks Launcher
- Craftable armbands from flags
- Gas Canisters explode upon destruction
- Keybindings for gestures can be adjusted in the in-game settings
- Gesture keybindings are now reflected in the radial menu
- Doors of several structures could not be opened by force
- Adjusted some exploitable building collisions.
- When driving the Gunter and Olga without a radiator, the spark plug got ruined too early
- The slot for cooking equipment was displayed when the tripod was not attached
- Widget of dead players/animals was not displayed after leaving a vehicle.
- The stamina indicator was not displayed in the inventory with disabled HUD.
- When entering the pause menu after disabling the HUD, the HUD could not be re-enabled.
- Fixed an exploit related to fireplaces
- Stones were not properly displayed when left as the last attachment of a fireplace
- Melee damage was dealt in the direction the camera was facing
- The wrong text was shown when dragging a body out of vehicles
- The CR-550 magazine was not properly reflecting damage states
- The dry fire of the CR-550 did not have sounds in prone stance
- The land mine disappeared upon disarming
- Land mines ruined by shooting did not explode.
- After cooking, the sound of roasting meat would persist on the equipment used
- Trying to ignite a wet fireplace would activate burning sounds
- The fireplace was missing some particles when burning
- It was possible to boil food in gasoline.
- The BattlEye license was not being displayed when the Steam overlay was disabled
- Accepting the BattlEye agreement made the game unresponsive to mouse under certain conditions
- Transitioning between erect and prone stance while charging a throw was skipping animations in certain cases
- Brooms did not change their materials properly when burning
- It was possible to craft the improvised spear while the stick had food attached
Ticking sound of the alarm clock could be desynchronized when interrupted while setting the alarm. The tutorial screen was falsely showing console controls in the tab selection.
- Inventory icon of the Long Torch was cropped
- Fixed several instances of headgear clipping with character heads
- It was easily possible to get stuck in the stairs of the castle tower
- Adjusted rag cover clothes to reduce clipping with other clothing items
- The Bizon was spawning with the 1PN51 night-vision scope.
- Improved textures of the spear variants
- The animation of drawing a pistol from the holster would twitch unnaturally
- Fixed an issue that prevented military infected from spawning with EGD-5 grenades
- Skater infected gave a metal sound when hit against the head
- Bus wreck model was levitating slightly.
- Stick was held badly when roasting meat over fires.
- It was possible to unpin grenades silently.
- Items would float when taking them into hands with a wounded character
- Reloading while freezing could result in animations glitching
- Fixed some issues that would result in skipping animations
- Jumping with two-handed rifles could result in stretched arms
- Cooking slots in the oven took different amounts of time to cook.
- Multiple flash-bangs in a row would eventually stop impacting the character
- Rotten meat now gets burned when smoked
- It’s now possible to skin dead chickens, rabbits, carps and mackerels with the screwdriver
- Reduced the weight of the Handheld and Field Transceivers.
- Decreased the inventory size of binoculars from 3×3 to 2×2
- The sharpened wooden stick can now cause bleeding on targets
- Halved the damage to cooking gear while cooking.
- Keybinding menu now has inputs split into several categories to make it easier to navigate (PC)
Adjusted positions of rifles in the shoulder slots to reduce clipping with the character. Animations of character symptoms do not conflict with other animations any more.
- Added a UI prompt to exit the game credits
- Updated the game credits
- Adjusted the modern compass to be more readable in sunlight
- Adjusted colors of all raincoat-based armbands
- Added: cfgeventgroups.xml to define groups of objects to spawn with dynamic events
- Added: Hundreds of static environment objects now have a config-class to be spawned by the server
- Added: “deloot” attribute to events.xml <child> to define the amount of wanted dynamic events loot for a child instead of the default value
- Added: “spawnsecondary” attribute to events.xml <child> to define if the child should be spawning the secondary infected event
- Added: Warning message when a definition in types.xml will be ignored
- Added: Additional dynamic event setup validation and warning messages
- Added: Dynamic events now supports spawning of “dispatch” from proto xmls
- Added: “dispatch” and its children “proxy” from proto xmls now have an additional attribute “dechance”, a float value ranging from 0-1 to decide chance of spawning at a dynamic event
- Fixed: Banlist, whitelist and prioritylist were cleared when the accompanied file was failed to be opened by the game
- Fixed: The enableDebug window was not fully displayed in certain resolutions
- Fixed: Random loot spawned by dynamic events would persist after a server restart
- Changed: The game now has an error message and shuts down when it cannot find the world
- Added: Not-categorized input actions are now displayed within the “Unsorted” category in the keybinding menu
- Added: CreateFrustum function to Shape class, accessible from script
- Added: Added and exposed Shape::GetMatrix() and Shape::SetPosition() to script
- Added: PrePhysUpdate, IsEvent and IsTag callbacks to AnimCommand so they are usable from any Animal and Infected command
- Added: PrePhysUpdate, IsEvent and IsTag callbacks to AnimCommandBase so they are usable from any Animal and Infected animation command
- Fixed: proxyInfo was never filled in for BoxCollidingResult
- Fixed: Damage from explosions was always falling off in 4 times the range
- Changed: Logic of transition changes while smoking/drying
- Changed: Armbands were redesigned to allow flag variants. Textures were split in halves and renamed.
- Changed: Layout files are no longer cached on Diag exe
- Changed: The game now has an error message and shuts down when it cannot find the navmesh while it is configured to load one
- Changed: Fall off damage from explosion goes linearly from 100% to 0% (from indirectHitRange to indirectHitRange * indirectHitRangeMultiplier)
Download free Dayz update 1.18 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.