Dayz version 1.27 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Dayz update 1.27 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Dayz patch 1.27 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.08 was released which added new features, changes, and much more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.27 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Dayz update 1.27 patch notes?
- Fixed: Tents could be placed from large height differences
- Fixed: Loading a bullet could cause the weapon to break
- Fixed: Holding an item on quickbar while opening the inventory would end up with the widget getting stuck
- Fixed: It was not possible to stack bark in the fireplace
- Fixed: Items did not have a proper weight when split in the inventory
- Fixed: It was possible to refill a ruined radiator in a car
- Fixed: Dismantling the first floor of the watchtower would set the watchtower to a ruined state
- Fixed: It was possible to attach 4 pieces of cooking equipment to the fireplace
- Changed: The sceneComplexity value in the profile files is now clamped, preventing users from setting custom values
Download free Dayz update 1.27 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.