Dayz update 1.15 for PS4, PC, and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Dayz PS4 update 1.15 changelog, the latest update added new rifles, some quality of life improvements, and fixes. Apart from this, Dayz version 1.15 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.07 was released which added repeater carbine, .357 Rounds, 12ga Rubber Slugs, and amusement park locations throughout Chernarus. In addition, the last update also added some fixes, like the most problematic inventory-related issues and other adjustments that should improve the immersion and the gameplay experience.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.15 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dayz update 1.15 patch notes
- AUR A1 assault rifle
- AUR AX assault rifle
- 30rd AUR magazine
- Hunter vest
- UI indicator when being hit
- Craftable barbed wire baseball bat
- Craftable Sawed-off LE-MAS
- New female survivor
- Sounds for switching the fire mode of a firearm
- Day-time setting for night vision optics
- Metal wire can now be crafted out of barbed wire
- Fixed: “Open store” option for the Livonia DLC was stuck after entering the settings menu
- Ski masks and balaclavas would clip with several pieces of headgear
- Fixed a server error caused by specific attachment slots
- Electric appliances would always make plug-in sounds when the user was connecting to the server
- The sawed-off version of the BK-43 had wrong fire mode names
- Added a missing bed in the big yellow medical tent
- Fixed bad collisions in the yellow medical tents
- A killed chicken couldn’t be picked up properly in all cases
- The fishing hook was not visible on the boonie hat on the ground
- If a player died while in surrender stance, the death animation was played twice
- Base building parts could become indestructible under specific circumstances
- The CR-75 could not be damaged by gunfire
- Small items could not be picked up from specific positions in car wrecks
- Livonia bunkers were missing textures of fallen leaves
- Grenades can’t be pinned anymore, once the fuse has started
- Adjusted the thresholds for energy and hydration levels
- Food now takes longer to process in the stomach
- Slightly reduced the health damage caused by dehydration and starvation
- Adjusted weapon fire rates and recoil
- Added new variants of muzzle flash for more variety
- Secondary cooking processes were adjusted to not ruin the food in all cases (e.g. boiling already boiled food)
- Changed the weight of tents to be more realistic
- Head torches now count as eye-wear so they can be worn with other types of head gear
- Removed ghillie wrap attachment slot from the sawed-off BK-43
- It is now possible to craft rags using the shovel or farming hoe
- Bushes drop more long sticks instead of short sticks
- Dry bags can now be repaired with the tire repair kit
- Removed grenade armor and cut protection from the high capacity vest
- Unconsciousness caused by firearms lasts longer
- Reduced the inventory size of the carp fillet from 2×3 to 1×3
- Fixed: Infected weren’t spawning at the Balota air field and military area
- Fixed: Position of some loot spawn points on the western helicopter crash site
- Fixed: Incorrect loot spawn points of Land_HouseBlock_2F1
- Fixed: Incorrect loot spawn points of Land_House_2W01
- Fixed: Livonia CE tiers 1 and 2 were mixed together
- Added: cfgweather.xml for configuring weather
- Added: cfggameplay.json for configuring several gameplay elements
- Added: cfggameplay.json can define custom object spawners json files to populate the world without the need to use central economy
- Added: Basic XML errors for invalid XMLs
- Fixed: Crash fixes for the Linux server build
- Fixed: Some mission files were not distributed in their lowercase form
- Changed: Weather init removed from default init.c (now done automatically from c++)
- Changed: FoodDecay parameter is now multiplier (instead of 0 – 1 toggle), meaning decay can be made faster or slower, 0 still switches it off
- Tweaked: Linux server now also shuts down on SIGTERM/SIGQUIT in addition to SIGINT
- Road flares and torches are missing their particle effects
- AUR rifles might miss certain sounds
- Fixed a common server crash.
- Fixed: A common game crash connected to memory
- Fixed: An exploit for item duplication
- Fixed a client crash related to item swapping.
- Addressed an issue where certain items would be inaccessible after placing.
- Fixed tents could be placed half-way in the ground.
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to dig worms while high above actual soil.
- Added some matchmaking improvements.
- Added network connection enhancements.
- Added overall stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added other minor under the hood fixes.
Dayz update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.