Dayz update 1.12.1 for PC (1.12.153891) is now available to download. According to the official Dayz 1.12.1 patch notes, the latest update hotfix added various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, Dayz patch 1.12.1 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added Pioneer rifle, Eggsperimental Capsule, Fange Knife, Kukri Knife, and much more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz patch 1.12.1 will address fix a few of these issues.
Dayz 1.12.1 patch notes
- More RPT log messages in case data verification goes wrong
- A possible server crash related to modded servers
- Infected were able to walk through doors at certain locations
- Wrong values in 7.62×54 and .308 ammunition configuration
- Wrong shock fall off settings for 7.62×39 ammunition
- PBO file paths being clipped by the dialogue screen
- When more than one mod was missing, it would not display which ones (only when there was only one mod missing)
- A string was not properly translated for one connection error message (STR_ve_m_rogue_pbo1)
- Minor configuration errors within CE setups
- Position in queue not shown when using direct connect
- Connection/queue screen leave button was not visible
- ExtraMod and MissingMod messages will now also display the PBO that triggered the fail
- When the game detects that a mod might be out of date, it will also display the PBO that triggered the fail
- Reduced effective range and damage of 7.62×54 and .308 ammunition
- Fixed: The Eggsperimental Capsule was set to spawn on Community servers
- Fixed: Server log messages displaying information that should only be displayed on client
- Fixed: Server log kick messages having string tags instead of the actual message
- Fixed: Server log kick messages having new lines (they are replaced with spaces now)
Download free Dayz patch 1.12.1 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.