Dayz PS4 update 1.37 (ver 1.17) is now available to download for players. According to the official Dayz 1.37 patch notes, the latest update added a new rifle (CR-550 Savanna), longhorn pistol, P1 pistol, and much more. Apart from this, today’s Dayz patch 1.37 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added Bizon SMG, 64rd Bizon magazine, alarm clock, and more. The patch also added a yellow motorbike helmet variant and a new VSync option in the settings for PlayStation.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing bugs with the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.37 will address a few of these issues.
Dayz Console Update 1.37 Patch Notes – April 19, 2022
- CR-550 Savanna rifle
- Longhorn pistol
- P1 pistol
- Craft-able Spear (Bone & Stone head variants)
- Craft-able Bone knife
- Meat tenderizer
- Kitchen timer
- Craft-able Fireplace stand
- Brooms can be lit and used as a torch
- Improvised clothes from rags
- Improvised Rope Belt
- Improvised gas mask filter
- Gas mask filters can now be refilled with charcoal tablets
- Additional sensitivity settings (camera, aiming)
- Cookware is slowly getting damaged by being used
- Gas mask filters get damaged while in use
- Voice activation setting for VOIP
- Ability to go back and forth through multiple actions on the same item
- New point of interest on Livonia
- The sound of hitting an obstacle with a vehicle while reversing wasn’t played
- Dropped items were pushed upwards in certain situations
- During punching the player would turn sideways in some situations
- The sound of the Sarka 120 engine came from the front, whereas the engine is in the back
- Shelters weren’t build-able on some places
- A burned-out fireplace is no longer producing light
- Canceling activation of the bear trap and landmine caused errors
- The visual effect of the contaminated area partly persisted after it was despawned
- Focus zoom briefly reset during several actions in the 1st person.
- Hair clipped with NVG head strap on female characters
- An incorrect texture of ruined wheels caused a server error on restart
- Issues with object occlusion on a military guardhouse
- Players could climb through closed windows on some buildings
- The player was able to pick up the fire barrel while items were attached to it
- The sound of starting/stopping engine was not present for other players
- Sound of opening or closing vehicle doors was not present for other players.
- The sound of turning on/off the alarm clock wasn’t audible for other players
- A staircase handrail in one of the city house blocks was missing a collision
- The attachment icon didn’t correctly reflect attached optics and rails on weapons.
- Attaching more nails to the flag pole caused errors
- Sharpened wooden sticks caused errors when damaged
- Traps did not react to vehicles
- Fixed several environment issues on Chernarus and Livonia
- Light and heavy melee attack combinations would sometimes result in too much damage.
- Reworked Niznohe village on Chernarus
- Microphone now continues to listen while the player is tabbed out, but only if option “Graphics and sound” is set in the “Update in background” option.
- VOIP push-to-talk mode now has a release delay of 0.5 seconds to prevent voice cutouts
- All heat sources are now emitting heat
- Sensitivity settings is now exponential instead of linear
- Bark can now be harvested with axes
- Adjusted the wolf model to allow a more precise headshot
- The burning duration of torches now correctly depends on the amount of fuel
- Food can be baked in a cookware even without lard or water
- Food looses its quantity when cooked in a cookware even without lard or water
- Weapon sway increases dramatically while the character is rolling
- Fireplaces start heating up the player character faster now
- Position of the light source for Sarka 120 when only a single headlight is on was set to the proper position
- Players are no longer able to get into a vehicle while holding a heavy item.
- Stone knifes can no longer be sharpened with a sharpening stone
- Updated the game credits.
Download free Dayz update 1.37 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.