Dayz PS4 update 1.17 for is now available for players. According to the official Dayz 1.17 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes related to game and server crash. Apart from this, Dayz version 1.17 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.08 was released which added new features like Sporter 22 and its attachments, Lighter, Frying Pan and much more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.17 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dayz 1.17 patch notes
- Fixed: Tents could be placed from large height differences
- Fixed: Loading a bullet could cause the weapon to break
- Fixed: Holding an item on quickbar while opening the inventory would end up with the widget getting stuck
- Fixed: It was not possible to stack bark in the fireplace
- Fixed: Items did not have a proper weight when split in the inventory
- Fixed: It was possible to refill a ruined radiator in a car
- Fixed: Dismantling the first floor of the watchtower would set the watchtower to a ruined state
- Fixed: It was possible to attach 4 pieces of cooking equipment to the fireplace
- Changed: The sceneComplexity value in the profile files is now clamped, preventing users from setting custom values
- Fixed server crash.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added network connection enhancements.
- Added overall stability and performance improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood fixes.
Dayz PS4 update 1.17 is now available for download.