A new Dayz PS4 patch 1.29 is now available for players. According to the official Dayz 1.29 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves issues related to crashing, freezing, and more. Apart from this, Dayz patch 1.29 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.11 was released which added new features like Sporter 22 and its attachments, Lighter, Frying Pan and much more. A minor hotfix was also released recently.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.29 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new and fixed in Dayz 1.29?
- Fixed a possible server crash
- Fixed an issue with stacking items into items using swapping
- Fixed micro freezes caused by loading of objects such as tents, cars and base building objects
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- Tweaked: Temporarily disabled the sun shaft effect
- [PC]Changed: ActionDrainLiquid and ActionPourLiquid replaced with ActionTransferLiquid (old actions were removed)
Download free Dayz patch 1.29 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.