A new Dayz 1.19 PS4 update is now available for players. According to the official Dayz 1.19 changelog, the latest hotfix resolves issues related to crashing, freezing and more. Apart from this, Dayz version 1.19 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.08 was released which added new features like Sporter 22 and its attachments, Lighter, Frying Pan and much more. A minor hotfix was also released recently.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.19 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new and fixed in Dayz 1.19 (July 14, 2020)?
- Fixed a possible server crash
- Fixed an issue with stacking items into items using swapping
- Fixed micro freezes caused by loading of objects such as tents, cars and base building objects
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- Tweaked: Temporarily disabled the sun shaft effect
- [PC]Changed: ActionDrainLiquid and ActionPourLiquid replaced with ActionTransferLiquid (old actions were removed)
Download free Dayz 1.19 update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.