Days Gone version 1.05 is now available for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Days Gone update 1.05 patch notes, the new update resolves issues related to streaming, crashing, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, glitches, and more. Apart from this, Days Gone 1.05 also include stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big day one update and a minor update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Days Gone 1.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Days Gone version 1.05 Patch Notes
- A fix for a streaming issue in certain locations
- Fixed a bug where some players experienced a crash when booting up the game
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Days Gone update 1.05.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Days Gone 1.05 fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone update 1.05.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Days Gone version 1.05 is now available for download.